Friday 3 December 2010

Top Tip: Finding Your First Post In Clubs

So, a lot of my friends that hang out in clubs (OC, TC, FC, AD, APG) on Stardoll find that after a few months, they want to know what their first posts were. Of course, you could go back all the way through your posts, which would take hours for some people, or you could use this simple and easy technique.
It's quite simple really, just post/make a topic in whichever club you want to see your first post in, then click 'permalink all posts by (your username here)'. After that, a URL along the lines of stardoll.com/en/clubs/forum.php?id=881988&postUserId=50293829 should come up.
Here's where it gets a bit boring. Onto the end of the URL (the writing in the address bar) add '&page=' then a number. For me, in club Twilight, the post page count is four hundred and forty and ever-growing. So, the URL I showed you above becomes: stardoll.com/en/clubs/forum.php?id=881988&postUserId=50293829&page=440. This basically tells Stardoll to show me the post page number four three six.
The problem is, not everyone will have this many post pages. My Stardoll bestie Liv has over one thousand three hundred pages of posts. Other people have two hundred and twenty. The easiest thing to do is make a guess. If you've been in the club for two months (or less) and you've been very active, I recommend starting with two hundred then going up or down as necessary. If you've been there for six months, I'd start with three hundred. It all matters how active you've been etc..
I hope this helps and I guess, if you want, I'll show you my first post in TC...







2 comments: