Tuesday 7 December 2010

Store Review: 'Epiphany'

So, new store on Stardoll! First off, here's a picture...






And now, my opinion...
So, I can tell you now that I absolutely adore this new shop. I think that it's perfect timing for the Christmas season and some of the jewellery is stunning. The prices are high and it is SS only, but that's what happens on Stardoll at this time of the year. People are getting gift codes/cards from loved ones and therefore, more SS-only features need to be introduced.
The earrings in particular caught my attention. With the blue,pink and sea-green diamond tear drops being perfect for any Winter ball gown and the simple studs looking amazing with any outfit at all, I think we're finally onto a winner with this store.
The prices range from twelve to twenty stardollars and hopefully we'll have some new floors available soon - I recommend buying from this store as soon as you get round to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment